I am currently using Firefox Version 126.96.36.199 on my iBook G4 with Mac OS X Version 10.3.9. I have problems using Facebook. What can I do?
I am currently using Firefox Version 188.8.131.52 on my iBook G4 with Mac OS X Version 10.3.9. I have problems using Facebook. I cannot confirm friend requests or view messages in the inbox for instance. What can I do?
URL of affected sites
Chi tiết hệ thống bổ sung
Phần bổ trợ đã cài đặt
- -Netscape Navigator Default Plug-in
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Test Your JVM.
- Java 1.3.1 Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Java 1.3.1 Plug-in (CFM)
- Macromedia Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 8.5.1
- Shockwave Flash 9.0 r47
- Chuỗi đại diện người dùng: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20070508 Firefox/220.127.116.11
Thông tin chi tiết
Câu trả lời hữu ích
Firefox 18.104.22.168 is the last ever release for Mac OSX 10.3.9 and earlier versions, but that may not work any better because some large websites are blocking those older browsers or dropping support for older browsers like IE6 & earlier, and Firefox 2 & earlier due to security issues.
Using Safari on those websites (not enough total users for websites to be concerned about), or installing a new version of MacOSX are two solutions; or getting a new computer.