When downloading Firefox 3.6 the answer is: disk did not mount
when trying to upgrade Firefox the download proceeds but it prints out: Download failed to mount the disk.
Not sure how often
== only when trying to upgrade Firefox
Giải pháp được chọn
I believe Mach-O is an older version of OSX. If your version of OSX is 10.3.9 or lower, Firefox 126.96.36.199 is the last ever version that will run on your OS. Firefox 3.0.x and higher require OSX version 10.4 or higher.Đọc câu trả lời này trong ngữ cảnh 3
Chi tiết hệ thống bổ sung
Phần bổ trợ đã cài đặt
- -Netscape Navigator Default Plug-in
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- Java 1.3.1 Plug-in (CFM)
- Macromedia Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 8.5.1
- Shockwave Flash 9.0 r47
- Java 1.3.1 Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Chuỗi đại diện người dùng: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20081217 Firefox/184.108.40.206
Thông tin chi tiết
How do I look at the installed extensions or enter text from Tools it says: Web Search, Downloads, Add-ons, Error Console, DOM Inspector, Page info, Clear Private Data
Try downloading the installer (from getfirefox.com), uninstalling Firefox and then installing the new version from the installer you downloaded. That shouldn't give you any trouble.
Câu trả lời hữu ích
Firefox 3.0 and 3.5/6 versions require at least Mac OS X 10.4 http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/system-requirements.html - Mozilla Firefox 3.6 System Requirements ..... Firefox 220.127.116.11 is the last release that runs on Mac OS X 10.2 and 10.3 See http://kb.mozillazine.org/Installing_Firefox
Giải pháp được chọn
I believe Mach-O is an older version of OSX. If your version of OSX is 10.3.9 or lower, Firefox 18.104.22.168 is the last ever version that will run on your OS. Firefox 3.0.x and higher require OSX version 10.4 or higher.