Firefox crashes when I open the login page for yahoo.com
I'm running Mac os x 10.3.9 and firefox 2.0.16 I was running both programs a few months ago with no problems at all and then lost my hard drive now I can't long in to yahoo.com
Chi tiết hệ thống bổ sung
Phần bổ trợ đã cài đặt
- -Netscape Navigator Default Plug-in
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Provides support for Digital Rights Management
- Provides support for Windows Media.
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5.6
- Java 1.3.1 Plug-in
- Java 1.3.1 Plug-in (CFM)
- Macromedia Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 8.5.1
- Shockwave Flash 8.0 r24
- Shockwave Flash 9.0 r262
- RealMedia Player
- Chuỗi đại diện người dùng: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20080404 Firefox/188.8.131.52
Thông tin chi tiết
DOM Inspector 184.108.40.206
Although possibly not related to your problem, I will remind you that the version of Firefox you are using at the moment has been discontinued and is no longer supported. Furthermore, it has known bugs and security problems. I urge you to update to the latest version of Firefox, for maximum stability, performance, security and usability. You can get it for free, as always, at getfirefox.com.
As for your problem, you may be having a problem with some Firefox add-on that is hindering your Firefox's normal behavior. Have you tried disabling all add-ons (just to check), to see if Firefox goes back to normal?
Whenever you have a problem with Firefox, whatever it is, you should make sure it's not coming from one of your installed add-ons, be it an extension, a theme or a plugin. To do that easily and cleanly, run Firefox in safe mode and select Disable all add-ons. If the problem disappears, you know it's from an add-on. Disable them all in normal mode, and enable them one at a time until you find the source of the problem. See this article for information about troubleshooting extensions and theme. You can troubleshoot plugins the same way.
If you want support for one of your add-ons, you'll need to contact its author.
Firefox 3.0 and 3.5/6 versions require at least Mac OS X 10.4 http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/system-requirements.html - Mozilla Firefox 3.6 System Requirements ..... Firefox 220.127.116.11 is the last release that runs on Mac OS X 10.2 and 10.3 See http://kb.mozillazine.org/Installing_Firefox
If you can't update to OS X 10.4 then you can also look at SeaMonkey 1.1.19 See http://kb.mozillazine.org/Unsupported_operating_systems