Chủ đề này đã được lưu trữ. Vui lòng hỏi một câu hỏi mới nếu bạn cần giúp đỡ.
Server Error Code when using Google Translate
Google Translation (embedded into a website) was working a few days ago but now, error code is received. (Error: The server could not complete your request. Try again later. ) Only happens when using Firefox. No problems with IE. Is this a problem with Google Translate or with Firefox? This is not only happening on my computer but several other people's as well.
Every time Firefox opened
== Not sure, within the last few days starting around May 12, 2010
Tất cả các câu trả lời (20)
This (as far as I can tell) is an issue on Google's end.
i have the same problem
Can you post a link to a page where translation doesn't work?
For example it does not work on page
I have the same problem as above. Chrome and IE work with Google Translate but FireFox will not even though I have disable all extensions.
http://freeplane.sourceforge.net/doc/freeplane_all_languages.html isn't working for me either. It does work for me with a Firefox 3.0.x and 2.0.0.x version, but not in Firefox 3.5 and 3.6 versions, so it looks that the code is not compatible with current Firefox versions.
Just wanted to jump on the bandwagon and report this is broken for me as well, only in Firefox 3.6.3, other browsers works fine.
Exact same problem has to be with firefox, but why has there been some update with firefox over the last couple of days? Very frustrating.
I've been having the same problem in the past few days in Firefox 3.6.3. Pretty sure it used to work in 3.6.3, and something has changed at google end.
Fine in chrome, opera, safari, ie.
Google's example page also fails : http://translate.google.com/translate_tools?hl=en&layout=1&eotf=...
Same problem, worked fine up until last week, now only in FF it doesn't work...maybe an update to FF was pushed out, but now it doesn't work and is supposed to be a VERY important part of my web project I am working on!
Same problem..started around the same time. Its working on other browsers but not on firefox.
Thanks to all who responded and reported the same problem. I echo dmeade's comment above...but unfortunately, I already launched my client's website and I'm getting close to having to put up a message on the site that tells visitors to use a different browser if they need translation. I can't help but feel that countless others out there don't yet know that this feature stopped working all of a sudden. - Mary
We have Google Translate embedded in all of our web pages on our site. Well all of a sudden it stopped working in FF a day or so ago. It still works fine in IE. I do not have the FlashBlock Add-On installed and we have made no changes to the site. It just stopped working for no apparent reason and after extensive research we cannot find a solution to resolve this problem. We have cleaned out cookies, cache and all. We are using Firefox 3.6.3 and Windows 7 Ultimate x86.
Given that FF updates itself, perhaps something was pushed out in a recent update that causes this problem. Does anyone from Mozilla monitor these forums, can we submit a bug report?
If Google made a change, wouldn't it stop working in other browsers also? Also works fine in Safari, Opera and Chrome still... (but testing in Chrome showed some odd display bugs with my css, yikes!)
It is not working in an older Firefox 3.5.2 that I still have. As posted above: it does work in Firefox 3.0 and 2.0 version, so I assume that if it changed recently then it is caused by a change made by Google to the way that they handle that translation.
Same issue here. Launching a new website soon that has the translator embedded on every page. Hopefully this will get resolved soon.
I have the same problem, works in other browser, but not in Firefox.
Same problem here, just doesn't work in Firefox
snap exactly the same scenario and problem:-/ can someone fix this soon please already telling visitors to use another browser.
woo hoo I take it all back it appears to be working again!!