When installing add ons i get error 228 the fixes in help do not work, still getting the error. firefox 3.6.3 OS X 10.5, any other fixes?
I was trying to install the DOM inspector and Firebug. Firefox 3.6.3 in OSX 10.5 Leopard. Just to make sure I tried a couple of other plug ins. Each time error 228 comes up. I already tried the fixes in the help with no success.
== Tried to install Firebug
Chi tiết hệ thống bổ sung
Phần bổ trợ đã cài đặt
- -Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- Gecko default plugin
- npmnqmp 071101000050
- DivX Web Player version 22.214.171.124
- Version 0.8.6, copyright 1996-2008 The VideoLAN Teamhttp://www.videolan.org
- RealPlayer Plugin
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5.0
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Unity Web Player lets you experience dazzling interactive 3D right in your browser. For more information, visit Unity .
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r42
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Chuỗi đại diện người dùng: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3
Thông tin chi tiết
Try to save the xpi file to the desktop and install the extension via File > Open File. --- http://kb.mozillazine.org/Unable_to_install_themes_or_extensions
Người tạo câu hỏi
@cor-el thanks for the suggestion. I think it allowed me to find the problem. for some reason the file download does not initiate. I have no idea why. I will trying doing a fresh install of firefox.
Người tạo câu hỏi
it still did not work after removing all firefox stuff and doing a full install downloads of the add ons do not initiate is there any alternate sorce for the xpi file