does clearing cache erase my passwords saved on firefox
I would like to clear my cache (never did) does it erase passwords saved by firefox
Not sure how often
Chi tiết hệ thống bổ sung
Phần bổ trợ đã cài đặt
- -Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- Gecko default plugin
- Picasa plugin.
- npmnqmp 071503000004
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r42
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Chuỗi đại diện người dùng: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3
Thông tin chi tiết
To clear your cache, click on the "Tools" menu, then "Clear Recent History". You can choose what exactly you would like to clear.
NO, this will NOT delete your saved passwords.
There is usually no need to clear the cache. Firefox will automatically remove items to make room for new items if the cache reaches the limit that you have set. Only in case of problems when pages do not load properly then you may need to clear the cache and in such cases you can still try to override the cache.
You can reload the page and bypass the cache with:
* Press and hold Shift and left-click the Reload button. * Press Ctrl + F5 or press Shift + Ctrl + R (Windows,Linux) * Press Shift + Cmd + R (MAC)
See Keyboard shortcuts - Perform common Firefox tasks quickly and Use mouse shortcuts to perform common tasks in Firefox --- It never hurts to have a backup of your profile data. See http://kb.mozillazine.org/Profile_backup and Back up and restore information in Firefox profiles