I'm not having trouble - am just wondering how to make a website address I visit into a link so I can share the website address with friends?
I am a new user and do not know how to make a website address which I visit into a link. I'd like to share sites I find with friends, but the only way I know how to do that is to retype the address into an email and I usually screw that up! Can you help?
Not sure how often
== since I got my computer
Chi tiết hệ thống bổ sung
Phần bổ trợ đã cài đặt
- -Gecko default plugin
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- Office Live Update v1.0
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r42
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Chuỗi đại diện người dùng: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3
Thông tin chi tiết
If you open the File menu, and select Send link, that should help.
The text editor is the text area that you use on the webmail (Yahoo, Hotmail) website to create a new mail. You can compare that with the Post new message text area that you use to create a new post on this forum. Just above the text area that you use to enter the message text there is usually a button bar with buttons that allows some text formatting like Bold and Italic and can also include a button (e.g. tooltip: Insert Hyperlink) to make a clickable hyperlink. Check the tooltip of each button by hovering with the mouse over each button.
Make Link - https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/142