how do i rearrange toolbars
I need to move one toolbar (or at least the buttons from it) to the same line as another toolbar, but can't figure out how to do this. Thank you
Chi tiết hệ thống bổ sung
Phần bổ trợ đã cài đặt
- -Default Plug-in
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Macromedia Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 10.1
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Adobe Acrobat Plug-In Version 6.00 for Netscape
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- Java(TM) Platform SE binary
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_17 for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 4.0 r28
- Chuỗi đại diện người dùng: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20091016 Firefox/3.5.4
Thông tin chi tiết
none that i know of.
Câu trả lời hữu ích
Right click on the top of the Firefox toolbars and select "customiz" from that menu.
Click the Customize option and a pop-up screen jumps out – do NOT select anything on it, and do NOT close it. With the screen open, in the background now you can now move the toolbars wherever you want. It works as simple drag and drop. When you are done, simply click “Done” on the pop-up screen and your Firefox toolbars are locked in the new position.
If inspite of all efforts you still cannot get toolbars in their original position or want to start fresh, then try “Restore Default Set” option on the pop up screen and you will get all sorted to the original configuration. But remember a lot of your alterations, buttons and settings will need to be set again.