I have my old Internet Explorer-Favorites in a drawer and would like to import them in FireFox
I have my old Internet Explorer Favorites in a drawer on the harddisk and would like to import them into FireFox. How can do this?
Chi tiết hệ thống bổ sung
Phần bổ trợ đã cài đặt
- -Gecko default plugin
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Office Live Update v1.0
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r42
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Chuỗi đại diện người dùng: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3
Thông tin chi tiết
1. Open up a Firefox window. 2. Click on the "Bookmarks" menu and select "Manage Bookmarks." If you are using Firefox 3.6.2, then you need to click on "Organize Bookmarks..." 3. In the window that pops up click on the "File" menu and select "Import." In case of Firefox 3.6.2, click on "Import and Backup" just above the list. Then click on the "Import HTML" option from the drop-down list. A new window comes up. 4. Select the "Microsoft Internet Explorer" option if you are importing favorites from Internet Explorer on the same computer. Then click next. If you are importing from a file of saved bookmarks or favorites choose "From File" and click next. 5. Select the file in the open window that pops up and then click "Open" if you are importing from a file. Firefox will do the rest for you. If importing from Internet Explorer, just click "Finished" when it's done.