moving to different computer.
Trying to load my firefox on new computer.
Tất cả các câu trả lời (2)
Sync is your friend. see old screenshot https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-do-i-set-sync-my-computer# https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-do-i-choose-what-information-sync-firefox#
You can copy certain files with Firefox closed from one profile folder to another profile folder to transfer your personal data. Note that best is to avoid restoring a full profile folder and only restore important files that are safe to restore/transfer.
- bookmarks and history: places.sqlite
- favicons: favicons.sqlite
- bookmark backups: compressed .jsonlz4 JSON backups in the bookmarkbackups folder
- cookies.sqlite for the Cookies
- formhistory.sqlite for saved autocomplete Form Data
- logins.json (encrypted logins) and key4.db (encryption key and primary password) for logins saved in the Password Manager
- cert9.db for certificates stored in the Certificate Manager
- persdict.dat for words added to the spell checker dictionary
- permissions.sqlite for Permissions and possibly content-prefs.sqlite for other website specific data (Site Preferences)
- sessionstore.jsonlz4 for open tabs and pinned tabs (see also the sessionstore-backups folder)