Chủ đề này đã được lưu trữ. Vui lòng hỏi một câu hỏi mới nếu bạn cần giúp đỡ.
My old iMac's Firefox browser was automatically changed to ESR (by Firefox) since the computer could no longer update the operating system through Apple (obsolete). When I purchased a new iMac and migrated my data to the new computer, Firefox ESR is still the browser, and says it is up to date. I am assuming I should get the most current regular Firefox version, but don't know if there is an easy way to change the version and preserve all my saved passwords, logins, bookmarks, etc. Looking for guidance. Thanks
Tất cả các câu trả lời (1)
You can copy certain files with Firefox closed from another profile folder to the current profile folder to transfer your personal data.
Note that best is to avoid restoring a full profile folder and only restore important files that are safe to restore/transfer.
- bookmarks and history: places.sqlite
- favicons: favicons.sqlite
- bookmark backups: compressed .jsonlz4 JSON backups in the bookmarkbackups folder
- cookies.sqlite for the Cookies
- formhistory.sqlite for saved autocomplete Form Data
- logins.json (encrypted logins) and key4.db (decryption key and primary password) for logins saved in the Password Manager
- cert9.db for certificates stored in the Certificate Manager
- persdict.dat for words added to the spell checker dictionary
- permissions.sqlite for Permissions and possibly content-prefs.sqlite for other website specific data (Site Preferences)
- sessionstore.jsonlz4 for open tabs and pinned tabs (see also the sessionstore-backups folder)