Firefox keeps crashing on loading page.
I am running windows 10 and lately Firefox is continuing to crash. I tried all the suggestions thus far and even installed a fresh download.
Tất cả các câu trả lời (3)
We're sorry to hear that your Firefox seems to be crashing when you open it. Please perform the following steps to give us a crash report ID that helps us find out more about the cause of the crash.
- On the keyboard, press [Windows] + [R]. This should bring up a Run window that contains a text field.
- In that text field, type %APPDATA% and press Enter. An explorer window should open.
- From that explorer window, double-click on the Mozilla folder, then double-click on Firefox and then on Crash reports. Double-click on submitted.
- Now, you should see a list of files that contain reports. Go to View > Arrange Icons by > Modified to get the most recent files at the top of the window.
- Open the most recent 5 files with a text editor and copy the IDs.
- Paste each ID with bp- into the reply window on the forums.
Thanks in advance!
You can find more information and troubleshooting steps in the Troubleshoot Firefox crashes (closing or quitting unexpectedly) article.
Crash ID: bp-37126378-88b8-45e6-953d-f07bb0200909 Crash ID: bp-f5b57eac-35d8-4c00-a9b2-9737e0220523
Mine is doing the same but only has two report in sent
Your crash report id's aren't valid. If a line on the about:crashes page doesn't start with "bp-", you can click this line to submit the crash report. The link will be updated and gets a "bp-" prefix if the report is submitted successfully.
- please do not add the "bp-" prefix yourself