Tìm kiếm hỗ trợ

Tránh các lừa đảo về hỗ trợ. Chúng tôi sẽ không bao giờ yêu cầu bạn gọi hoặc nhắn tin đến số điện thoại hoặc chia sẻ thông tin cá nhân. Vui lòng báo cáo hoạt động đáng ngờ bằng cách sử dụng tùy chọn "Báo cáo lạm dụng".

Learn More

Large performance regression in v112 on Linux

  • 5 trả lời
  • 0 gặp vấn đề này
  • 5 lượt xem
  • Trả lời mới nhất được viết bởi Jay Guerette

more options

Using noVNC to access a wired LAN host on Linux using Firefox v111 uses ~5% CPU on an AMD 5600X. Upgrading to Firefox v112 causes CPU utilization in the exact same use case to jump to ~35% with spikes over 70%. Additionally the responsiveness drops dramatically, and is difficult to use. I've tried a completely new profile with the default settings, and the results are the same. I've reverted back to v111 for the moment.

Using [https://novnc.com/ noVNC] to access a wired LAN host on Linux using Firefox v111 uses ~5% CPU on an AMD 5600X. Upgrading to Firefox v112 causes CPU utilization in the exact same use case to jump to ~35% with spikes over 70%. Additionally the responsiveness drops dramatically, and is difficult to use. I've tried a completely new profile with the default settings, and the results are the same. I've reverted back to v111 for the moment.

Tất cả các câu trả lời (5)

more options

I saw that v113 became available. I tested the CPU again in the same way on v111: 5%. I upgraded to v112: ~35-50%. I upgraded again to v113: 5%. Problem solved.

more options

Please mark this issue as resolved.

more options

I can't in good conscience mark this as "resolved". Nothing was specifically done to address the issue, and the release notes for v113, at least to my visibility, don't suggest there was a related fix either. At best this is "in remission" and not "cured".

more options

Firefox has been having a lot of problems with its browser like performance issues try clearing cache maybe some sites using too much ram or other

more options

lazizakhmedov1014 said

Firefox has been having a lot of problems with its browser like performance issues try clearing cache maybe some sites using too much ram or other

Testing was always done in a new/empty profile with default settings, no cache, no other open tabs. In every case, there was at least 12Gb memory available.