Multiple copies of Firefox
When opening one copy of Firefox, multiple copies (4-8) open in the back ground. With multiple copies open, 8-20 open in the background.
Tất cả các câu trả lời (1)
It is quite normal to see more Firefox processes running.
- process for the main Firefox thread (user interface)
- one or more content processes
you see more content processes when Fission is enabled
- process for the compositor thread
- process for extensions
- process for WebRender when this feature is enabled
There are several toolkit.aboutProcesses prefs on the about:config page to show more info. You can find the current multi-process state on the Troubleshooting Information page (about:support).
- "Help -> Troubleshooting Information"
"Application Basics":<be>Multiprocess Windows and Fission Windows
"Remote Processes" (Web Content)
You can check the about:memory and about:processes pages for info about all processes. See also the about:unloads page for info about the tabs.