My deleted information
Hello, my brother removed Firefox when I wasn't at home. I had many important data in it, like password, bookmark and etc. can you help me to restore my data ?
Tất cả các câu trả lời (1)
Firefox automatically creates backups of your bookmarks, which can be helpful if your bookmarks are lost or missing. To recover them, follow the instructions below.
- Click the Library button , then click Bookmarks.
- Scroll to the bottom and click Show All Bookmarks.
- At the top of the Library window, click on Import and Backup and select Restore.
- Click the date of the bookmark backup you want to recover.
- In the new window that appears, click OK.
Your bookmarks from the selected date should now be restored.
For more information, see the Restore bookmarks from backup or move them to another computer article. For other solutions, see the Recover lost or missing Bookmarks article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!