tool bar not appearing...no history or new window
my upper tool bar not appearing...cannot get history or new window, etc....
Tất cả các câu trả lời (1)
Which toolbars do you see ?
Make sure you do not run Firefox in Full Screen Mode (press F11 or Fn + F11 to toggle; Mac: Command+Shift+F).
When you are in Full Screen Mode, hover the mouse to the top of the screen to make the Navigation Toolbar and Tab bar appear. You can use one of these to leave Full Screen Mode:
- press the F11 key
- click the Maximize button at the right end of the Tab bar
- click the Full Screen button in the "3-bar" Firefox menu button drop-down list
- right-click empty space on a toolbar and click "Exit Full Screen Mode"
Open the Customize page and set what toolbars (Show/Hide Toolbars) and toolbar items to display.
- Right-click empty toolbar area -> Customize
- "3-bar" menu button -> Customize
- View -> Toolbars
*you can tap the Alt key or press the F10 key to show the hidden Menu Bar temporarily