Chủ đề này đã bị đóng. Vui lòng hỏi một câu hỏi mới nếu bạn cần giúp đỡ.
Previous Tabs don't come back up after a reboot.
In settings, Start-up, I have the box checked for: "open previous windows and tabs" but it doesn't work. In order to do my work I need the 23 tabs I currently have open to show up again after a reboot of the browser or computer. What gives? How long will it take to get this corrected? Please give me help. Thanks, Mark
I've tried everything and read all the instructions but none work.
Tất cả các câu trả lời (2)
Use one of these to close Firefox if you are currently doing that by clicking the close X on the Firefox Title bar, especially if you have multiple windows open to prevent losing tabs in unnoticed windows.
- "3-bar" menu button -> Exit (Power button)
- Windows: File -> Exit
- Mac: Firefox -> Quit Firefox
- Linux: File -> Quit
In case you use "Clear history when Firefox closes" or otherwise clear history.
- do not clear the Browsing History
- Settings -> Privacy & Security
Firefox will: "Use custom settings for history":
[X] "Clear history when Firefox closes" -> Settings
- clearing "Site Preferences" clears exceptions for cookies, images, pop-up windows, and software installation and exceptions for passwords and other website specific data
- clearing "Cookies" will remove all cookies including cookies with an allow exception you may want to keep