Crash on startup, takes entire internet with it, have to reboot PC
Sometimes I try to boot up firefox and nothing loads, it just starts crashing, I can't do anything except force close it. and after a short while my computer loses internet connection. I don't know what's causing this cause I did a firefox refresh, deleted all cookies, and I have few add-ons that never caused me any issues over the last 4 years.
Tất cả các câu trả lời (2)
We're sorry to hear that your Firefox seems to be crashing when you open it. Please perform the following steps to give us a crash report ID that helps us find out more about the cause of the crash.
- On the keyboard, press [Windows] + [R]. This should bring up a Run window that contains a text field.
- In that text field, type %APPDATA% and press Enter. An explorer window should open.
- From that explorer window, double-click on the Mozilla folder, then double-click on Firefox and then on Crash reports. Double-click on submitted.
- Now, you should see a list of files that contain reports. Go to View > Arrange Icons by > Modified to get the most recent files at the top of the window.
- Open the most recent 5 files with a text editor and copy the IDs.
- Paste each ID with bp- into the reply window on the forums.
Thanks in advance!
You can find more information and troubleshooting steps in the Troubleshoot Firefox crashes (closing or quitting unexpectedly) article.
I didn't find the submitted folder, and any files there seem to sadly not be of the last 2 days, which is when the crashes started
I am starting to think my PC may have been the issue however, since shortly after this post it crashed again. My internet that is, before I even booted firefox.
Được chỉnh sửa bởi SquidGuy vào