Tìm kiếm hỗ trợ

Tránh các lừa đảo về hỗ trợ. Chúng tôi sẽ không bao giờ yêu cầu bạn gọi hoặc nhắn tin đến số điện thoại hoặc chia sẻ thông tin cá nhân. Vui lòng báo cáo hoạt động đáng ngờ bằng cách sử dụng tùy chọn "Báo cáo lạm dụng".

Learn More

Google and its subdomains not functioning/resolving/communicating properly

  • 2 trả lời
  • 1 gặp vấn đề này
  • 7 lượt xem
  • Trả lời mới nhất được viết bởi cjcullen4

more options

Since the Firefox 100 update, I have had issues with Firefox connecting to Google and its subdomains. When the browser is first started, all google domains work fine. After a few minutes though, a dialog at the top of G-mail (multiple accounts) appears stating it wants to re-connect, and will try and reconnect indefinitely with no success until the browser is closed and reopened. Also, calendar will stop working, and attempting to connect to any other google service (search, keep, drive, etc.) results in no DNS resolve, with sometimes the search bar URL changing to "about:blank." I have tried resetting the browser and re-installation (both at a user and administrative permission level) with no avail. Is this a known problem, or is it suspected there is another culprit here? It is worth noting that this is my company laptop, and that my coworker has also recently began running into this issue.

Thanks!

Since the Firefox 100 update, I have had issues with Firefox connecting to Google and its subdomains. When the browser is first started, all google domains work fine. After a few minutes though, a dialog at the top of G-mail (multiple accounts) appears stating it wants to re-connect, and will try and reconnect indefinitely with no success until the browser is closed and reopened. Also, calendar will stop working, and attempting to connect to any other google service (search, keep, drive, etc.) results in no DNS resolve, with sometimes the search bar URL changing to "about:blank." I have tried resetting the browser and re-installation (both at a user and administrative permission level) with no avail. Is this a known problem, or is it suspected there is another culprit here? It is worth noting that this is my company laptop, and that my coworker has also recently began running into this issue. Thanks!
Đính kèm ảnh chụp màn hình

Giải pháp được chọn

This could be a problem with the TLS 1.3 Early Data feature also known as Zero Round Trip Time Resumption (0rtt). You can try to set security.tls.enable_0rtt_data = false on the about:config page to disable this feature until this is fixed by Google or Mozilla to see if that helps.

You can open the about:config page via the location/address bar. If you get the warning page, you can click the "Accept the Risk and Continue" button.

See also:

Đọc câu trả lời này trong ngữ cảnh 👍 1

Tất cả các câu trả lời (2)

more options

Giải pháp được chọn

This could be a problem with the TLS 1.3 Early Data feature also known as Zero Round Trip Time Resumption (0rtt). You can try to set security.tls.enable_0rtt_data = false on the about:config page to disable this feature until this is fixed by Google or Mozilla to see if that helps.

You can open the about:config page via the location/address bar. If you get the warning page, you can click the "Accept the Risk and Continue" button.

See also:

Được chỉnh sửa bởi cor-el vào

more options

Thanks Cor-el!

I had just found another thread that you had also recommended this fix on and have just implemented it. Had not had a chance to circle back and reference that thread and credit you here yet. It seems like it is functioning properly now, but time will tell.