Chủ đề này đã được lưu trữ. Vui lòng hỏi một câu hỏi mới nếu bạn cần giúp đỡ.
Once firefox updated to version 96.0.2 I cannot sign in to Bing search engine
Ever since Firefox updated to new version on Janurary 20,2022, I cannot sign in to Bing, which is the search engine that I use. If I was signed in to my hotmail (email) account and didn't sign out, when I would open Bing, it would show me as signed in. It showed my rewards, a heart (which would have a red dot if there were quizzes), along with my name showing I was signed in. I tried to refresh Firefox and now it won't even let me sign in to Bing. It just refreshes the page when I click sign in. I have no idea on how to fix this.
Tất cả các câu trả lời (2)
Microsoft owns and runs Bing and Hotmail. So if you are signed into any Microsoft site, you are signed into them all.
. . . I cannot sign in to Bing
Please explain the problem in detail. What happens? What is/are the exact error message(s) ?
When Firefox 96.0 was released, it contained some cookie changes that were not compatible with Bing. Since then, Bing updated the cookies to work in with Firefox 96.0 and during the same time, Mozilla issued a temporary rollback to the cookie changes. So we should be running the same as in Firefox 95.
You could double-check these preferences under the covers:false:
(1) In a new tab, type or paste about:config in the address bar and press Enter/Return. Click the button accepting the risk.
More info on about:config: Configuration Editor for Firefox. The moderators would like us to remind you that changes made through this back door aren't fully supported and aren't guaranteed to continue working in the future.
(2) In the search box in the page, type or paste samesite and pause while the list is filtered, these are the three to check:
- network.cookie.sameSite.laxByDefault => was false in Fx95, true in Fx96, now false again temporarily
- network.cookie.sameSite.noneRequiresSecure => was false in Fx95, true in Fx96, now false again temporarily
- network.cookie.sameSite.schemeful => was false in Fx95, true in Fx96, now false again temporarily
If yours are not currently set to false, you can double-click the preference to switch between true and false.