Tìm kiếm hỗ trợ

Tránh các lừa đảo về hỗ trợ. Chúng tôi sẽ không bao giờ yêu cầu bạn gọi hoặc nhắn tin đến số điện thoại hoặc chia sẻ thông tin cá nhân. Vui lòng báo cáo hoạt động đáng ngờ bằng cách sử dụng tùy chọn "Báo cáo lạm dụng".

Learn More

Malicious re-direct from unreachable bookmark

  • 3 trả lời
  • 1 gặp vấn đề này
  • 9 lượt xem
  • Trả lời mới nhất được viết bởi m.parker

more options

I have a series of bookmark that are usable/contactable internally from my work WAN network. These bookmarks are unreachable when using my PC from my home network. No problem with that, it's the correct FF behavior.

However, recently selecting one of the unreachable bookmarks results in a re-direct to a third party (malicious) webpage.

How do I change the re-direct address on an unreachable URL? Or default it back to "normal behavior"?

I have a series of bookmark that are usable/contactable internally from my work WAN network. These bookmarks are unreachable when using my PC from my home network. No problem with that, it's the correct FF behavior. However, recently selecting one of the unreachable bookmarks results in a re-direct to a third party (malicious) webpage. How do I change the re-direct address on an unreachable URL? Or default it back to "normal behavior"?

Tất cả các câu trả lời (3)

more options

Let's start with,

You may have ad/mal-ware. Further information can be found in this article; https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/troubleshoot-firefox-issues-caused-malware?cache=no

Run most or all of the listed free to use malware scanners. Each works differently. If one program misses something, another may pick it up.

more options

You can do a DNS Lookup for this domain on the about:networking page as it is quite possible that this is an existing domain. You can check the HTTP response headers in the Network Monitor when you open this link (bookmark) in a tab to see if there is a server redirect.

more options

Thanks cor-el

Used the Network Monitor and it looks like there is a re-direct happening from the destination URL.

It was just coincidental that the internal company destination matched the external URL (which was redirecting me to the malicious page).