Chủ đề này đã được lưu trữ. Vui lòng hỏi một câu hỏi mới nếu bạn cần giúp đỡ.
Facebook not work with Firefox on MacOs 11.4
In using FireFox on my 27" iMac running MacOs 11.4 Facebook is not working. If I click on the Account - Nothing happens, Click on Massages - I get a black screen, Clicking on Notifications - I get a Black screen. In fact if i click on the following I also get a black screen Groups, Pages, marketplace and watch.
I did a reinstall, and I get the same issues. I am thinking of doing a complete un-install and then re-install to see if that works.
I did do a backup of my bookmarks, but what about my save passwords and stuff, I need to look at how to save them as well.
Tất cả các câu trả lời (1)
You can copy/backup certain files with Firefox closed in the current profile folder.
You can use the button on the "Help -> More Troubleshooting Information" (about:support) page to go to the current Firefox profile folder or use the about:profiles page.
- Help -> More Troubleshooting Information -> Profile Folder/Directory:
Windows: Open Folder; Linux: Open Directory; Mac: Show in Finder
- bookmarks and history: places.sqlite
- favicons: favicons.sqlite
- bookmark backups: compressed .jsonlz4 JSON backups in the bookmarkbackups folder
- cookies.sqlite for the Cookies
- formhistory.sqlite for saved autocomplete Form Data
- logins.json (encrypted logins;32+) and key4.db (decryption key;58+) for Passwords saved in the Password Manager
key3.db support ended in 73+; to use key3.db in 58-72, make sure to remove key4.db
- cert9.db (58+) for (intermediate) certificates stored in the Certificate Manager
- persdict.dat for words added to the spell checker dictionary
- permissions.sqlite for Permissions and possibly content-prefs.sqlite for other website specific data (Site Preferences)
- sessionstore.jsonlz4 for open tabs and pinned tabs (see also the sessionstore-backups folder)