Chủ đề này đã được lưu trữ. Vui lòng hỏi một câu hỏi mới nếu bạn cần giúp đỡ.
No sound while on default audio output from few websites.
Hi, I've got a problem with sound with few websites. I'm using 2 sound devices, my headset and my 2nd TV screen which have speakers. For example I got problem with twitter and google translator. When I try to play a sound from both of these sites when I'm using my headset as my default sound output, it doesn't work, there is no sound at all but when I change to my TV screen it plays these sounds. I have no problem with youtube, netlfix or other steaming platforms. I've just noticed that problem with these 2 websites, I don't know about other websites. Oh, and on 9gag I got similar problem but not every video is without sound, some of them has a sound and some of them hasn't. My device is set to default as in attached image.
Tất cả các câu trả lời (1)
Clear all cookies, site data and cache
- Click the ≡ menu button. and select Options.
- Select the Privacy & Security panel and go to the Cookies and Site Data section.
- Click the Clear Data… button. The Clear Data dialog will appear. ...
- Click Clear.
To start Firefox in Safe Mode:
- Click the ≡ menu button.
- Click Help and select Restart with Add-ons Disabled
- Firefox will start up with the Firefox Safe Mode dialog. ..
- When the Firefox Safe Mode window appears, click the Start in Safe Mode button.
OPEN YOU WANT TO SEARCH WEBSITE AND WORKING WELL
THANK YOU REGARDS,