Chủ đề này đã được lưu trữ. Vui lòng hỏi một câu hỏi mới nếu bạn cần giúp đỡ.
Facebook buttons don't work in new design
Hi! So bit more that week ago I switched to new fb's design and buttons on site stopped working. I can't create new posts, clicking "see more" does nothing. I can press links and see pictures/video but not close it. Also somehow sometimes it suddenly all works but, like, for a minute and then stops again. I think all scripted stuff doesn't work?
I use Firefox 75.0 (64-bit) on Win10. I checked other browser and it works fine there so it's FF's problem. Restart with disabled addons; deleting cache and cookies; disabling antivirus with firewall - did nothing.
Anyone knows how to fix it?
Tất cả các câu trả lời (5)
Hmm, FB works with the new design on my FF75, so it is likely something on your end, but you've already tried safe mode and the other things...
What is your tracking protection set to?
It's 'Standard'. And I had it on 74 too, updating apparently didn't help as I hoped.
Được chỉnh sửa bởi Jess vào
I'm loathe to suggest refreshing since it seems to get me some flak but you've tried everything else...
The Refresh feature (called "Reset" in older Firefox versions) can fix many issues by restoring Firefox to its factory default state while saving your bookmarks, history, passwords, cookies, and other essential information.
WARNING: When you use this feature, you will lose any extensions, toolbar customizations, and some preferences. See the Refresh Firefox - reset add-ons and settings article for more information. NOTE: If you're using sync you can restore your add-ons and some settings.
To Refresh Firefox:
- Open the Troubleshooting Information page using one of these methods:
- Click the menu button , click help and select Troubleshooting Information. A new tab containing your troubleshooting information should open.
- If you're unable to access the Help menu, type about:support in your address bar to bring up the Troubleshooting Information page.
- At the top right corner of the page, you should see a button that says "Refresh Firefox" ("Reset Firefox" in older Firefox versions). Click on it.
- Firefox will close. After the refresh process is completed, Firefox will show a window with the information that is imported.
- Click Finish and Firefox will reopen.
And refreshing didn't help either somehow. Is there anything else to try? Can completely reinstalling browser help or it's not that different from refreshing? It's weird how it's only site I have troubles with.
I'll log it as a bug in our feedback for 75, very strange. Not sure what else we can do -- others might have suggestions though.