Chủ đề này đã được lưu trữ. Vui lòng hỏi một câu hỏi mới nếu bạn cần giúp đỡ.
streaming problem: error 239000
video file can not be played.(error code 239000) Lately I get this everywhere. I've got a browser that won't let me stream: this is a problem. Need a fix or another browser? What 2 do?
All Replies (1)
On what website are you experiencing this issue? Could you provide us with the full error message?
You can try disabling Enhanced Tracking Protection on that page to see if it helps. See Enhanced Tracking Protection in Firefox for desktop.
You can also try clearing cache and cookies.
Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache. In order to try to fix these problems, the first step is to clear both cookies and the cache. Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies do the following:
- (Firefox 57 and above) Click the Library button
and choose History.
(Click the menu button and choose History in older Firefox versions.)
- In the History menu, choose "Clear Recent History...".
- Under "Time range to clear", select "Everything".
- Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.
- From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
- Now click the "Clear Now" button.
Further information can be found in the Delete browsing, search and download history on Firefox article.