Chủ đề này đã được lưu trữ. Vui lòng hỏi một câu hỏi mới nếu bạn cần giúp đỡ.
Firefox Stutters when playing YouTube Videos
I am having problems with Youtube videos stuttering maybe once a minute on version 70. This only happens in Firefox, both chrome and Edge are OK and i have tried completely deleting/uninstalling Firefox (including manually deleting any orphan files in appdata) and starting fresh with no addons installed and it still stutters on all videos i try.
Additionally, i have also tried the latest beta (v71) and this also stutters.
Youtube stats for nerds tells me that i am dropping 0 frames.
Any suggestions would be welcome.
Tất cả các câu trả lời (1)
Try disabling graphics hardware acceleration in Firefox. Since this feature was added to Firefox it has gradually improved but there are still a few glitches.
You will need to restart Firefox for this to take effect so save all work first (e.g., mail you are composing, online documents you're editing, etc.,) and then perform these steps:
- Click the menu button and select Options (Windows) or Preferences (Mac, Linux).
- Select the General panel.
- Under Performance, uncheck Use recommended performance settings. Additional settings will be displayed.
- Uncheck Use hardware acceleration when available.
- Close Firefox completely and then restart Firefox to see if the problem persists.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!
If the problem is resolved, you should check for updates for your graphics driver by following the steps mentioned in these Knowledge base articles: