Chủ đề này đã được lưu trữ. Vui lòng hỏi một câu hỏi mới nếu bạn cần giúp đỡ.
Firefox won't switch audio outputs (even with a browser restart)
Problem: I try to listen to sound in Firefox through my headset, but the sound only plays through my speakers.
Context: My speakers are connected using my 3.5mm audio jack, while the headset connect through a USB to 3.5mm adapter.
Things I've checked: - It is not site-specific;
- My system audio output is set to the headset;
- System volume mixer says Firefox has sound for headset;
- Audio plays through headset in other applications including Steam, Spotify, and Chrome;
- Unplugging speakers from audio jack just reverts sound to laptop speakers - not to headset;
- Restarting Firefox has no effect (not that I should have to restart my browser to switch between audio output devices)
Được chỉnh sửa bởi Josh vào
Tất cả các câu trả lời (1)
you can switch audio jack or try external audio jack. Check your sound system setting and system setting