firefox 69 cookies permission
with firefox 69 cookies permission list doesnt work anymore! broken with latest update
Chi tiết hệ thống bổ sung
- Chuỗi đại diện người dùng: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64; rv:69.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/69.0
Thông tin chi tiết
Hi ubenz, do you mean you can't change that selector to one of the other options? Or that option doesn't work?
There is a "back door" way to modify the setting if the selector is stuck for some reason:
(1) In a new tab, type or paste about:config in the address bar and press Enter/Return. Click the button promising to be careful or accepting the risk.
(2) In the search box above the list, type or paste cookieb and pause while the list is filtered
(3) Double-click the network.cookie.cookieBehavior preference to display a dialog where you can enter the number corresponding to your preferred setting, then after making the edit, click OK
- Third-party trackers => 4 (default value)
- Cookies from unvisited websites => 3
- All third-party cookies => 1
- All cookies => 2
- [Clear, nothing blocked] => 0
If the setting has a status of "Locked" -- preventing you from editing it -- then we'll need to help you track down what is locking it.