Limit the update version received by Firefox
Is there a way to limit the version of Firefox ESR that will be received? For example, lock only the minors updates. Or hang a specific update.
I would like to receive updates normally through the browser, but I can not make them available at the same time that they are available to the public.
There is this setting in Google Chrome.
Chi tiết hệ thống bổ sung
Phần bổ trợ đã cài đặt
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 17.11.30059
- Citrix Receiver Plugin (Win32)
- Citrix URL-Redirection Helper Plugin
- Google Update
- Mozilla Plug-in
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.191.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Shockwave Flash 31.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 184.108.40.206
- Skype Meetings App
- Chuỗi đại diện người dùng: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/52.0
Thông tin chi tiết
You are running a very old and out of date version of Firefox. Please update to at least Firefox ESR 60, or release 65.0.1