ITS PRETTY SIMPLE...I CAN'T GET INTO MY FIREFOX ACCT...I DID YESTERDAY
IT ACTED "UP " YESTERDAY I COULDNLT GET INTO MY FIREFOX ACCOUNT..
Chi tiết hệ thống bổ sung
Phần bổ trợ đã cài đặt
- Shockwave Flash 11.2 r202
- This plug-in detects the presence of iTunes when opening iTunes Store URLs in a web page with Firefox.
- The Videos 3.10.1 plugin handles video and audio streams.
- DivX Web Player version 220.127.116.11
- Chuỗi đại diện người dùng: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux i686; rv:28.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/28.0
Thông tin chi tiết
Assuming that you are talking about a Sync account,
see this page :
Được chỉnh sửa bởi FFus3r vào
It seems that your CAPS lock key is stuck on that computer; or are you intentionally acting rude by shouting at us?
Why are you using a very outdated Firefox 28.0 version according to the System Details list?
Sync may no longer work properly with that old Firefox version.
In case of issues try to log in to the Firefox account via this website.
The OP appears to be using Ubuntu or a flavour of it and Ubuntu build of the old Firefox 28.0
This would coincide with the old Ubuntu 14.04 LTS released April 17, 2014 as it came with Firefox 28.0 without doing any Firefox package updates.
It does have GTK 3.10.8 (three.ten.eight) without doing updates so Firefox 62.0 and 60.2.0esr should run. The old GTK 3.4 (three.four) is the minimum needed.