Chủ đề này đã được lưu trữ. Vui lòng hỏi một câu hỏi mới nếu bạn cần giúp đỡ.
In incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in website I am NOT able to enter PAN number. Nothing gets typed. pls help
I first visit https://www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/home
Then I click on Login Here button
In USER ID box when I try to type any alphabets , NOTHING happens. NO entry is possible to put in that USER ID box. But I am ABLE to enter details in Password box. Dont know what the issue is in USER ID box.
However in Google Chrome, I am ABLE TO enter details in BOTH User ID and Password boxes.
Tất cả các câu trả lời (1)
Hi, sorry having issues. When you made the question you could have shared information. I have nothing to work with.
What Extensions do you have ? What Security Software ?
Try : SAFE MODE
In Firefox Safe mode these changes are effective:
- all extensions are disabled (about:addons)
- default theme is used (no persona)
- userChrome.css and userContent.css are ignored (chrome folder)
- default toolbar layout is used (file: localstore-safe.rdf)
- hardware acceleration is disabled (Options > Performance > Uncheck to view)
- plugins are not affected
- preferences are not affected
TEST''''is issue still there ?