how to remove from my first page this site http://ww12.ourluckysites.com/?
I don't know how to delete or remove this site from the initial start up of Firefox? Can you give me a clue how to remove and set another page as a start up?
Chi tiết hệ thống bổ sung
Phần bổ trợ đã cài đặt
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 18.11.20055
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.181.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft Lync
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Shockwave Flash 30.0 r0
- VLC media player Web Plugin
- Chuỗi đại diện người dùng: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:50.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/50.0
Thông tin chi tiết
Type about:preferences#general<enter> in the address bar.
There are two settings;
- When Firefox Starts
When the browser is started, what do you want to display? Many of us choose Show My Home Page.
- Home Page
When a new page is opened, what do you want to be displayed?
- Use Current Page. Use what ever page(s) are open at that time.
- Use Bookmark
- Restore To Default. about:home shows a Mozilla home page with tools.
You can use any of these that you wish;
about:home (Firefox default home page), about:newtab (shows the sites most visited), about:blank (a blank page),
or you can enter any webpage or about: page you want.
In addition to the above :
OurLuckySites.com is a browser hijacker, malware that you'll need to
get rid of.
Go to the Firefox menu (≡) => Add-ons => Extensions
( Mac : Command + Shift + A)
and look for any other unfamiliar or suspicious looking extensions.
When you find any : remove them.
Do the same here : for Windows => Control Panel for Mac and Linux => System Preferences
However : most malware will be 'hiding' somewhere , so let's run malware scans (even though you already have run some) :
Further information can be found in this article : https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/troubleshoot-firefox-issues-caused-malware?cache=no
Run most or all of the listed malware scanners. They all work differently - what one program doesn't pick up, the other might.
Please take a look at this article : https://malwaretips.com/blogs/remove-ourluckysites-com/