Chủ đề này đã được lưu trữ. Vui lòng hỏi một câu hỏi mới nếu bạn cần giúp đỡ.
cannot sign in. Have requested reset multiple times
No reset sent. Need to log into my firefox account
All Replies (2)
I called an administrator. Please wait What account are you having trouble with?
Hi seaangel1432, We understand that you are having trouble connecting your Firefox account and receiving a password reset. Please find the following scenarios that your account may be in and the next steps to take:
You are not receiving an email verification email or You are not receiving a password reset email
- Please check your spam filters or your spam folder.
- Please try to access your email from the webmail client, not your email software.
You have received an email was returned message
I would recommend checking the following at this point:
- Please check to make sure in your email settings that the firstname.lastname@example.org email is not flagged as spam.
- Add email@example.com to your address book. This will make it a trusted email.
- If you have tried all of the above, do not try to do this again until 24 hours have gone by, or else your account will be locked.
You have received a message that your account has been locked
This is when your account is locked and you do not have access to the email account you created this Firefox account in, or the email is no longer accessible. I would recommend making a backup of your local profile first and then creating a new Firefox account.
If there is still a problem, please feel free to reply to this thread and we can help you the best that we can.