Chủ đề này đã được lưu trữ. Vui lòng hỏi một câu hỏi mới nếu bạn cần giúp đỡ.
Tabs that were open on laptop currently show "New Tab" but have no option to restore previous session. How can I regain access to information in tabs?
How do I regain access to previous tabs that are now showing "New Tabs" with no address in bar. I tried to regain access with going into history and "Restore Previous session" But that option is greyed out. No option to select that. I currently have several tabs open with this issue. Trying to regain access without loosing information. I currently am using a Mac Book Pro. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
Tất cả các câu trả lời (1)
This may or may not be possible. Could you start by making a backup of your existing session history files? Here's how:
You can open your current Firefox settings (AKA Firefox profile) folder using either
- "3-bar" menu button > "?" button > Troubleshooting Information
- (menu bar) Help > Troubleshooting Information
- type or paste about:support in the address bar and press Enter
In the first table on the page, click the "Show in Finder" button. If Finder shows a single folder rather than a long list of folder and files, double-click into that folder.
Then scroll down and double-click into the sessionstore-backups folder. Save all files here to a safe location such as your Desktop.
What files did you find?
The kinds of files you may find among your sessionstore files are:
- recovery.jsonlz4: the windows and tabs in your currently live Firefox session (or, if Firefox crashed at the last shutdown and is still closed, your last session)
- recovery.baklz4: a backup copy of recovery.jsonlz4
- previous.jsonlz4: the windows and tabs in your last Firefox session
- upgrade.jsonlz4-build_id: the windows and tabs in the Firefox session that was live at the time of your last update
- various .js files from the Firefox 55 days
- recovery.js: the windows and tabs in your currently live Firefox session (or, if Firefox crashed at the last shutdown and is still closed, your last session)
- recovery.bak: a backup copy of recovery.jsonlz4
- previous.js: the windows and tabs in your last Firefox session
- upgrade.js-build_id: the windows and tabs in the Firefox session that was live at the time of your last update
Could you take a look at what you have and the date/time of the various files to see whether you think any of them would have the missing tabs?
To preview the contents of a file, you can drag and drop it onto this page, then click Scrounge URLs:
That tool is on my site, so please let me know if it doesn't work for you. You also can save the page of clickable links as a backup.