Chủ đề này đã được lưu trữ. Vui lòng hỏi một câu hỏi mới nếu bạn cần giúp đỡ.
why isn't my advanced button for insecure connection not working and giving me an exception choice
several sites; facebook twitter Instagram etc are all getting same message
Tất cả các câu trả lời (1)
Could you please provide more detail about the issuer of the certificate?
- click the "Advanced" button show more detail
- click the blue SEC_ERROR_UNKNOWN_ISSUER message to show the certificate chain
- click "Copy text to clipboard" and paste the base64 certificate chain text in a reply
If that didn't work then try these steps to inspect the certificate.
- open the Server tab in the Certificate Manager
- Options/Preferences -> Privacy & Security -> Certificates: View Certificates -> Servers: "Add Exception"
- paste the URL of the website (https://xxx.xxx) in it's location field.
Let Firefox retrieve the certificate -> "Get Certificate"
- click the "View" button and inspect the certificate
You can see detail like the issuer of the certificate and intermediate certificates in the Details tab.