User identification request box does not allow easy identification of certificates
The user identification request box changed from Firefox 52 to 53. I use a smart card that has multiple certificates, and it is now very difficult to distinguish one from the other when a request is made. In 52, the type of certificate was displayed in the certificate drop-down box. Now in 53 the only noticeable difference between certificates is the serial number, so I have to scroll down in the details section to determine if it's an "e-mail" or "id" certificate.
Is there a way to have the type of certificate displayed in the drop-down box, or change the size of the user identification request box so I can see the relevant info to distinguish the certificates?
Được chỉnh sửa bởi dhoult vào
Chi tiết hệ thống bổ sung
Phần bổ trợ đã cài đặt
- Creative Cloud Desktop Plugin.v_3_0_0_0
- DIRECTV Player Plugin
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.121.2 for Mozilla browsers
- PARTcommunity 3D Web Viewer 9.07.117711
- Shockwave Flash 25.0 r0
- VLC media player Web Plugin
- Chuỗi đại diện người dùng: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64; rv:53.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/53.0 Waterfox/53.0
Thông tin chi tiết
Người tạo câu hỏi
Is there someone I can send this issue to for a future update?
Giải pháp được chọn
Apparently Mozilla removed a certificate nickname API in the update to Firefox 53. There is currently a bug filed to reinstall the API: Bug 1365712