Chủ đề này đã được lưu trữ. Vui lòng hỏi một câu hỏi mới nếu bạn cần giúp đỡ.
fix colour when asking to select one of many in columns
when have to choose selection within a column , all selections are seem BLACK , and only the one that is selected is shown correctly
the snapshot / photo i am sending you is from the National tax site of Greece , www.gsis.gr
so its an official / Public site its not the fault of the site ..
Tất cả các câu trả lời (1)
Γειά σου Τάσσο, hello tassos
it is not color problem, i can see it excellent in my beta firefox version, first please clear both cookies and the cache.
- Click the menu button , choose History, and then "Clear Recent History...".
- Under "Time range to clear", select "Everything".
- Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.
- From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
- Now click the "Clear Now" button.
if the above does not work, please try Firefox Safe Mode to see if the problem goes away. Firefox Safe Mode is a troubleshooting mode that temporarily turns off hardware acceleration, resets some settings, and disables add-ons (extensions and themes).
If Firefox is open, you can restart in Firefox Safe Mode from the Help menu:
- Click the menu button , click Help and select Restart with Add-ons Disabled.
When the Firefox Safe Mode window appears, select "Start in Safe Mode".
If the issue is not present in Firefox Safe Mode, your problem is probably caused by an extension, theme, or hardware acceleration. Please follow the steps in the Troubleshoot extensions, themes and hardware acceleration issues to solve common Firefox problems article to find the cause.
To exit Firefox Safe Mode, just close Firefox and wait a few seconds before opening Firefox for normal use again.
Σημείωση:τα τέλη του 17 δεν έχουν ακόμα αναρτηθεί :-)
Σε ευχαριστώ, thank you