"Always ask" not working after refresh
Recently refreshed Firefox, only to discover that after refresh that ALWAYS ASK no longer works.
I think my settings are correct, all the more so after refresh.
I have reverted to temp fix by reinstalling DOWNLOAD THE ALL ad-on, which cures the problem, but if this add-on is removed or disabled, as in safe mode, ALWAYS ASK no longer works and I I see is the "short form" save/open dialog box.
Other users have reported to me that for them, ALWAYS ASK works in safe mode, but it certainly doesn't for me. So what should I do? Refresh again? Wait for next update? Do a clean install and start everything over again from scratch?
Chi tiết hệ thống bổ sung
Phần bổ trợ đã cài đặt
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.20.20039
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Application Manager is installed on this machine.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.71.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Office on Demand Plugin
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Shockwave Flash 23.0 r0
- Chuỗi đại diện người dùng: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64; rv:49.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/49.0
Thông tin chi tiết
Would you please get back to your original thread: /questions/1146324
This way others will see what you have tried already and that might help.
Sure hope somebody will come up with a solution for you !
I'm flagging this as a duplicate question.
Locking this thread as duplicate. See Forum rules and guidelines for policy on threads. Continue at above link.