Firefox it has decide that firefox.com will be my home page. How do I change that to what I have listed in the control Panel?
Firefox has decided that firefox.com will be my home page. How do I change that to what I have listed in the control Panel? I was updating firefox when the change of home pages occurred even though the internet section of the control panel still list a different home page. I want firefox to use that home page, not firefox.com
Chi tiết hệ thống bổ sung
Phần bổ trợ đã cài đặt
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.16.20039
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 188.8.131.52
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.31.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 21.0 r0
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Chuỗi đại diện người dùng: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:46.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/46.0
Thông tin chi tiết
Note: Some software, like Advanced SystemCare with Surfing Protection, can protect files in the Firefox profile folder against changes. If you have such software then check the settings or uninstall this software.
Giải pháp được chọn
... internet section of the control panel still list a different home page.
Those settings in the Control Panel only apply to IE or Edge.
See - How to set the home page
Người tạo câu hỏi
The problem has been solved. There is a setting in one of the dropdown menues to set the home page.