Even after clean install, Firefox v. 44 launches but does not display windows on MacBook running OS X 10.10.5.
The browser worked once as normal and after closing and reopening would no longer display windows or preferences or any other important components. It would show history, etc. from the application menu bar but not display the selected page. This also happened with the previous version. But it worked more than once after a clean install. Note, this version and previous versions work fine on iMac running the same system.
Chi tiết hệ thống bổ sung
Phần bổ trợ đã cài đặt
- Adobe® Acrobat® Plug-in for Web Browsers, Version 15.010.20056
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Application Manager is installed on this machine.
- Plugin that detects installed Citrix Online products (visit www.citrixonline.com).
- DYMO Label NPAPI Plug-in
- Provides information about the default web browser
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- Version 18.104.22.16810
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.29
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- LogMeIn remote control components
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 20.0 r0
- Plugin for Wacom tablets.
- Chuỗi đại diện người dùng: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.11; rv:37.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/37.0
Thông tin chi tiết
Some problems occurs when your Internet security program was set to trust the previous version of Firefox, but no longer recognizes your updated version as trusted. Now how to fix the problem: To allow Firefox to connect to the Internet again;
- Make sure your Internet security software is up-to-date (i.e. you are running the latest version).
- Remove Firefox from your program's list of trusted or recognized programs. For detailed instructions, see