Can't connect to FF-Sync "unexpected error"
When I try to connect to my FF-sync account from my home-pc's I always get an "unexpected error". Sometimes I have to wait almost a minute trying to log in before the error occurs. At my working-pc everythings fine... - Logging completely out of the account and back in doesn't help. - Also restoring the password and create a new account doesn't help. - Also restoring firefox to factory default doesn't work.
No more idea how I can solve this...
Everything else is working with no internet-connection-problems and a proxy is not in use.
Does FF-Sync use a special port for sync or something that my router maybe does block?
Thanks and Greetz, Claudio
Được chỉnh sửa bởi Comyn vào
Chi tiết hệ thống bổ sung
Phần bổ trợ đã cài đặt
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.10.20056
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.66.2 for Mozilla browsers
- PDF-XChange Viewer Netscape Gecko Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 20.0 r0
- VLC media player Web Plugin
- Chuỗi đại diện người dùng: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:43.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/43.0
Thông tin chi tiết
Hi Claudio, You are not alone, we are investigating this at the moment. However to confirm any more details on the error
If you go to "about:sync-log" in the browser's URL bar, it should show a list of error logs that will give diagnostic information about what's going on. If there's anything there, please open a bug and attached the log files: