how to disable master password promp on every start?
this trouble began when i transfer my old profile to replace the new one and i didn't turn on the sync features. Other suggested solution were already tried but failed (replace key3.db, signons.sqlite and so on...). hope this problem can be solved soon...Btw my profile is from firefox 3.9 something,,,(sorry, can't remember which one)
Chi tiết hệ thống bổ sung
Phần bổ trợ đã cài đặt
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.9.20069
- Google Update
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Picasa plugin
- Shockwave Flash 20.0 r0
- Zeon PDF Plugin For Mozilla
- Chuỗi đại diện người dùng: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:43.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/43.0
Thông tin chi tiết
Open the Password Manager. Select to change the Master Password. When prompted for the new master, leave it blank.
The Sync version in current Firefox releases (34+) uses the password manager to store the authentication data that is used to connect to the Sync server. So when Firefox is started you need to enter the master password to be able to connect to Sync.