Why Isn't Everything I Visit Online Not Showing Up In My History?
Today,I just updated to Firefox 43 and I have been online and all, but now, Some of that I visit or browse online is not showing up in my history (It shows some of them but not for searching stuff. For example this support websit does not show in history). I already checked on privacy and history is on Remember History but nothing have been solved. Each and everything that I visited online has shown up in my history before.How can I solve this problem? I look forward to hearing you soon.
Chi tiết hệ thống bổ sung
Phần bổ trợ đã cài đặt
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- Provides information about the default web browser
- DivX Web Player version 22.214.171.124
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- Facebook Video Calling by Skype
- Folx Downloader Netscape plug-in
- Webkit plugin for GOMTVDownload Launcher
- GOM Player Movie Plug-in
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- RealPlayer Plugin
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 20.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5.9
- Chuỗi đại diện người dùng: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.11; rv:43.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/43.0
Thông tin chi tiết
History and cookies can be removed or not recorded several ways;
- 1) Running Firefox in Private Mode (nothing is recorded)
- 2) Privacy settings
(Type about:preferences#privacy<enter> in the address bar.)
- 3) Many disk cleaners and anti-virus type programs can remove data from browsers. Open their settings and have them leave the browsers alone.
- 4) Mal-ware.
Giải pháp được chọn
Try this extension:
- Norwell History Tools: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/norwell/
Click the search button to update/populate the list after changing settings (no need to type search terms).
Người tạo câu hỏi
Thank you so much for solution.