how can you check if firefox is blocking access to a site?
I had downloaded Kindle for PC program about a month ago. No issue. Now it is saying that it is not connected to the internet. But I am using the internet for other programs, linked in, facebook, google etc. It suggested to check if the browser was blocking access to the site.
Chi tiết hệ thống bổ sung
Phần bổ trợ đã cài đặt
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.13
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- Version 184.108.40.206
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.5.1 for Mozilla browsers
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- BlackBerry WebSL Browser Plug-In
- Shockwave Flash 19.0 r0
- VLC media player Web Plugin
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Chuỗi đại diện người dùng: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:42.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/42.0
Thông tin chi tiết
If the browser, or your protection programs, are blocking you, a message should display telling you why you are blocked.
Some problems occurs when your Internet security program was set to trust the previous version of Firefox, but no longer recognizes your updated version as trusted. Now how to fix the problem: To allow Firefox to connect to the Internet again;
- Make sure your Internet security software is up-to-date (i.e. you are running the latest version).
- Remove Firefox from your program's list of trusted or recognized programs. For detailed instructions, see