Unable to get E-Mails from Mozzilla Fire Fox
You keep saying i will recieve an E-Mail from mozzilla Fire Fox (over six months now) never have recieved one. Also need to have Century Link for my Home Page, how do i do this with Mozzilla Fire Foxc?????????????????
Chi tiết hệ thống bổ sung
Phần bổ trợ đã cài đặt
- DivX Web Player version 184.108.40.206
- The IcedTea-Web Plugin executes Java applets.
- The Videos 3.10.1 plugin handles video and audio streams.
- Shockwave Flash 11.2 r202
- Chuỗi đại diện người dùng: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux x86_64; rv:40.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/40.0
Thông tin chi tiết
Such e-mail is always sent to the address on file with the web site.
Check your user profile at the site.
Go to the top of any support.mozilla.org web page and press your user name to see your Mozilla profile. Including your questions and answers.
need to have Century Link for my Home Page
Type about:preferences#general<enter> in the address bar.
There are two settings;
- When Firefox Starts
When the browser is started, what do you want to display. Many of us choose Show My Home Page.
- Home Page
When a new page is opened, what do you want displayed.
- Use Current Page. Use what ever page(s) are open at that time.
- Use Bookmark
- Restore To Default. about:home shows a Mozilla home page with tools.
You can use any of these that you wish;
about:home (Firefox default home page), about:newtab (shows the sites most visited), about:blank (a blank page),
or you can enter any web page or about: page you want.