Chủ đề này đã được lưu trữ. Vui lòng hỏi một câu hỏi mới nếu bạn cần giúp đỡ.
Netflix streaming problem in 42.0
I'm having some real issues right now in trying to watch Netflix in Firefox 42.0. Other browsers aren't having any issues for me it's just firefox. Netflix has walked me through everything they could think of from clearing cookies/cache to uninstall and reinstall of firefox. Nothing has fixed this issue.
The exact error i get in netflix is: We have encountered a Unexpected error. Please reload and try again.
There is no error code with this and Netflix says it's a undefined error. Which after the hour's worth of fixes netflix support tried with me they are sure it's a problem in firefox it's self. Which I have to agree is the case since other browsers I've tried can still run netflix fine.
I'm running Windows 10 64 bit with Firefox.
Tất cả các câu trả lời (7)
Kindly try uprgading Firefox to the latest version and see if that helps your problem.
Hope this helps.
As I noted before I have the newest version of Firefox. I downloaded and installed the newest version after uninstalling my previous version as part of the attempted fixes to my problem. The newest version is still giving the same problem, and am unable to stream netflix at all in firefox 42.0
And yes the about section of firefox confirms my version is the latest/newest version as well.
I also have the newest version of Adobe Flash, and Silverlight.
Được chỉnh sửa bởi Hrothgar83 vào
Please can someone help me with this issue?
I am having this issue also. I have newest version of Firefox after uninstalling and reinstalling. Cleared cache and cookies. Adobe Flash and Silverlight both installed and up to date. Only have problem with Firefox. Error code accompanying message is F7702-1003-8053000B. Any progress on fixing this?
Được chỉnh sửa bởi tponzo vào
Silverlight isn't used any longer and I don't know if Netflix ever used Flash.
ok but the question is why can't I stream content from netflix using firefox as my browser? Can you help with that? It just started being an issue in the last few weeks
F7702-1003-8053000B happens when you have your Firefox profile directory located in a folder which is contained inside another folder which is a symbolic link.
For example, maybe you've followed these instructions to move your C:\Users directory to your D: drive and create a symlink at C:\Users so your Users dir is actually on D: but appears to be on C:
The solution is to move your Firefox profile dir out from inside the symlinked folder.
To move your Firefox profile:
- Close any running Firefox instance.
- Create a new directory for the Firefox profile that's not inside the symlinked directory. I suggest C:\FirefoxProfile as that's not likely to be behind the symlink. So open Windows Explorer > Computer > C: > New Folder, and name it "FirefoxProfile".
- Navigate in Windows Explorer to the old Firefox profile dir; enter %APPDATA% in the address bar > Roaming > Mozilla > Firefox > Profiles.
- Copy the profile directory. Most people will only have one default profile, so if this is you, you'd need to copy the directory with "default" in the name. It'll be something like "r3kp9kp3.default".
- Navigate Windows Explorer to the new C:\FirefoxProfile directory, and paste the copied profile directory there.
- Press WindowsKey+R. A Run window will pop up.
- In the Run Window's "Open" box, enter "firefox -p".
- Click "Create Profile"
- On the Create Profile Wizard "begin creating" window, click Next.
- On the "Completing the Create Profile Wizard" screen, click "Choose Folder".
- In the "Choose Profile Folder" navigate to the C:\FirefoxProfile and enter the profile dir copied over, and click "Select Folder".
- Note the profile name in the "Enter new profile name" box. It's normally "Default User".
- Click "Finish".
- In the "Choose User Profile" dialog, click on the new profile by the name noted above to select it, and ensure the "Use the selected profile without asking at startup" box is checked (it is by default).
- Click Start Firefox. The next time you run Firefox using your usual way you should get the same (moved) profile.