Chủ đề này đã được lưu trữ. Vui lòng hỏi một câu hỏi mới nếu bạn cần giúp đỡ.
I have a video on my website and it is playing upside down? WHY? http://savedtoserveministy.com. All other browsers work just fine
-Firefox 41.0.2 version -JWPlayer version 7.1.4 -Video on the front page of my website is playing upside down -tested IE, Chrome, Safari and the video plays just fine there. So, I don't think it has nothing to do with the video. It is a .MP4 file the website is http://savedtoserveministry.com
All Replies (3)
I've called the big guys to help you. Good luck.
- see if there are updates for your graphics drive drivers
- disable protected mode in the Flash plugin (Flash 11.3+ on Windows Vista and later)
- disable hardware acceleration in the Flash plugin
https://forums.adobe.com/thread/891337 See also:
If I open Youth-Evangelism.mp4 directly in a tab -- bypassing HTML or player coding issues -- it's still upside down. I'm trying to download it to try to learn more about the file, but it's a slow process...
When I try to play the video locally:
- QuickTime shows the video right-side-up
- Windows Media Player shows the video upside-down
I don't have any video editing software on this computer, but my guess is that there is a field in the video which indicates that it needs to be inverted and only some software recognizes the field.