Chủ đề này đã được lưu trữ. Vui lòng hỏi một câu hỏi mới nếu bạn cần giúp đỡ.
Cookies are set to accept 3rd party from sites visited and delete on closure of browser. NOW i can't get into FB because it claims i have "not enabled" cookies.
additionally i do not see a facebook folder in the cookies section. i did not remove it manually. when i try to use cookie manager to add a cookie for FB i get a greyed-out button. i can add fb but cannot enter it.
Tất cả các câu trả lời (1)
You can inspect and manage permissions for the domain in the currently selected tab via these steps:
- Click the "Site Identity Button" (globe/padlock) on the location/address bar
- Click "More Information" to open "Tools > Page Info" with the Security tab selected
Go to the Permissions tab (Tools > Page Info > Permissions) to check the permissions for the domain in the currently selected tab.
If clearing cookies didn't help then it is possible that the cookies.sqlite file that stores the cookies got corrupted.
- Rename (or delete) cookies.sqlite (cookies.sqlite.old) and if present delete cookies.sqlite-shm and cookies.sqlite-wal in the Firefox profile folder in case cookies.sqlite got corrupted.
You can use this button to go to the current Firefox profile folder:
- Help > Troubleshooting Information > Profile Directory: Show Folder (Linux: Open Directory; Mac: Show in Finder)
You can remove all data stored in Firefox from a specific domain via "Forget About This Site" in the right-click context menu of an history entry ("History > Show All History" or "You can use the "View > Sidebar" menu. You can find a "Show sidebars" button in the Customize palette.
- "3-bar" menu button > Customize
- View > Toolbars > Customize
> History") or via the about:permissions page.
Using "Forget About This Site" will remove all data stored in Firefox from that domain like bookmarks, cookies, passwords, cache, history, and exceptions, so be cautious. If you have a password or other data from that domain that you do not want to lose then make sure to backup this data or make a note.
You can't recover from this 'forget' unless you have a backup of the involved files.
If you revisit a 'forgotten' website then data from that website will be saved once again.