can't sign and not recieving email confirmations after multiple tries..
got a new computer, use only firefox for browser as with previous computer..my username and password don't work and after 4 tries to get a confirmation email none have arrived...along with this, my firefox keeps hanging up and get message "plug in container for Firefox has stopped working or firefox not responding...I am not an experienced computer person (average skills) but can't seem to get anything to fix these issues
Chi tiết hệ thống bổ sung
Phần bổ trợ đã cài đặt
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.8.20082
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer 184.108.40.206
- A component of your photo software powered by RocketLife
- Shockwave Flash 19.0 r0
- Chuỗi đại diện người dùng: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:41.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/41.0
Thông tin chi tiết
Such e-mail is always sent to the address on file with the web site.
Check your user profile at the site.
Go to the top of any support.mozilla.org web page and press your user name to see your Mozilla profile. Including your questions and answers.
- see if there are updates for your graphics drive drivers
- disable protected mode in the Flash plugin (Flash 11.3+ on Windows Vista and later)
- disable hardware acceleration in the Flash plugin
https://forums.adobe.com/thread/891337 See also: