Many secure sites fail to load when behind firewall with IPS.
In our organization we are using a firewall which has an Intrusion Prevention System. The IPS has a certificate which must be imported into the browsers to be able to load SSL websites. This allows the IPS to inspect the contents of secure packets for any malware or viruses. The problem is this isn't working very well with Firefox. Most secure sites bring up one of the following errors:
Secure Connection Failed The connection to <website> was interrupted while the page was loading. The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Secure Connection Failed An error occurred during a connection to <website>. SSL peer rejected a handshake message for unacceptable content. (Error code: ssl_error_illegal_parameter_alert) The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get Firefox to work in this environment?
Chi tiết hệ thống bổ sung
Phần bổ trợ đã cài đặt
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- Foxit Reader Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Google Update
- Dll file of HP Virtual Room Client Launcher Plugin for Firefox, Chrome, and Safari
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.76.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- Shockwave Flash 18.0 r0
- Chuỗi đại diện người dùng: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:40.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/40.0
Thông tin chi tiết
I've called the big guys to help you. Good luck.